Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Back in Business...Almost

Hello everyone!

The Chicago Marathon is finished and I'm happy to say that I came through relatively unscathed this year (a few injuries sustained during training, but nothing too horrible) and helped a couple friends complete their first 26.2 mile endeavor. A good time was had by all, and now that it is done, I will have some free time to work on onXiam!

But then...wouldn't you know it? I fire up my development PC the other day and BAM! Bad hard drive. So now I have to get that sorted out before I can get moving on the site again. Frustration!!!

But things will be back up and running soon, and then I'll be able to start rolling out some new features and enhancements to the site. I can't wait to dive into things! It's been too long, friends!

-Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home