Monday, July 17, 2006

A Special Welcome To: Gleeb Torin!

I wanted to extend a special welcome to new onXiam user Gleeb Torin. Why? Well, in addition to using onXiam to track down another onXiam user in SecondLife, he is also the first person to enter an identity in his profile for Nintendo DS Animal Crossing, and I just thought that was pretty neat!

So if you play Animal Crossing, be sure to look Gleeb up!

On a somewhat related sidenote, I have to admit that I am surprised that there are still no World of Warcraft identities listed! I don't play WoW, but I know how huge it is and I thought that I would have seen a few WoW identities by now. What gives?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone told me there's no place to enter the shard you play on for a WoW account. You might want to look into that.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home