Friday, June 23, 2006

Onxiam in San Francisco

As mentioned, I'm out in San Francisco attending Supernova 2006. Another nice thing about being here is that I've been able to see old (and new) friends who heard about onXiam and signed up on the site. For instance, just yesterday I saw Claudinerlco, Quasistoic, Homesliced, Schmeesy and of course Scrapplequeen. I even learned at dinner that Claudinerlco and Quasistoic could possibly be considered "Flickr famous"! I had no idea!

I've gotten some great comments, encouragement and feedback from these people and others, and it really makes me feel like building onXiam was a good decision. As always, I'm open to any other comments and suggestions that would help make the site better. Please keep in mind though that I won't be home to do any real work on the site for about a week, but I'm happy to put any suggestions into the queue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home