Monday, June 19, 2006

Sorry About the Hiccups

Today I tried to upload "one quick fix"....yeah right! After hitting refresh, I was greeted with a big ugly error screen. Hmm....what did I do wrong?

About an hour later I had it sorted, and all was right with the site once again. So my apologies to any of you who experienced any strangeness while I was uploading files and resetting the site over and over and over.

Oh and by the way, what was I doing when I broke everything? Well, everyone's links to their Flickr profiles should now be working. Flickr is a bit different than other sites in that you can have a screenname that is different than your username. So if you visit your profile page on Flickr, it may say "Bobby17", but if you look in the url you will see "flickr.com/photos/bobsmith/". That made things kind of difficult for me on my side, but I now have it sorted out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home