Monday, June 19, 2006

Thanks for the Feedback

To everyone who has signed up so far and offered their kind words of encouragement and suggestions for future enhancements, I just wanted to say thanks.

Your feedback really helps. It's great to hear that you feel this endeavor has merit, and it was even nice to hear a few "why didn't I think of that" comments from all of you as well!

I'll be keeping my eye on things here and when I get some time, I'll try to add some more coolness for you all.

All my best,
-Kevin

2 Comments:

Blogger The Schmeester said...

Hey, Kev! Can't wait to see you tonight in SF!! :) Hope you're enjoying the conference...

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I can't edit the Public/Private options in my list. I get an ugly error page with lots of crap that I don't understand. That's why you're the man. :)

Peace.
Lis

12:17 PM  
Blogger Kevin Poulsen said...

Thanks for pointing that out, Lisa!

That error was a result of a fix that I put in the other day. Fix one thing, break one thing...sorry about that.

It should be working for you now.

Thanks again!

-Kevin

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home